Friday, August 30, 2013

Journal #5

Today has been a busy day but has gone pretty well. I went in to work at ten, and the place was packed pretty much all day. We were down a few people on the morning side so it was a little hectic, but by the afternoon we had enough staff and were doing fine. On my break today I got approved for my first credit card, which was the highlight of my day because I really need to start building some credit. The last of my day was pretty boring, it stayed busy for the whole afternoon and right until I left at eight, but it was still at a much better pace than the morning had been. I stopped to buy some food on the way home, then came straight here and I’m going to try to complete all of this weeks work for this class other than my journals before I go to bed, so I can have some free time on my day off tomorrow, which I’ve been looking forward to for what feels like forever.

1 comment:

  1. "I’m going to try to complete all of this weeks work for this class other than my journals before I go to bed,"

    Heh, you write 'em and go to sleep, I wake up and read 'em! Quick turnaround!

    Always nice to have a credit card!

    ReplyDelete