Saturday, August 31, 2013

Journal 6

Today was a fantastic day off, and couldn't have been more relaxing. I started off this morning going to church with my girlfriend, which I hardly ever get a chance to do because of my work schedule. After this we picked up some coffee and met up with some friends at their house for lunch, and relaxed at their place for the entire afternoon, doing what I never get enough time to do, which is simply sitting around talking till about five. After we headed out of there we went to bull moose in Bangor to check out some sale they were having, picked up some stuff to add to our movie collection that is almost getting too big, and came home. We had some great leftover pasta that she cooked up last night and watched a movie while I finished all the last of the writing I had to do for this week. That took some time, and I feel like a went a bit off topic from the prompts, but I think it all came out alright so I’m pretty content with it. Now that I’m done with all this stuff I’m probably gonna go flip on the Xbox for a little bit and enjoy the rest of a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds relaxing--though today is not the ideal Labor Day weekend weather!

    This reader, always interested in details, always trying to put together a fuller picture, is left with two questions:

    * what was the movie (action? comedy? sophisticated romance? the answer might tell the reader a lot)

    * what kind of leftover pasta (mac & cheese from a box? handmade lobster ravioli? something in between those two ends of the spectrum?)

    ReplyDelete