Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Journal Entry Two

Today was a pretty swell day. I started my morning early, starting work at seven and finished a little after four. I spent my shift working mostly planning for a big fireman’s convention in Ellsworth that we’re expecting to be a hugely busy weekend, working some administrative junk, and finished my day with counting down some drawers before I went home. After work I had my first night class of the semester at six, so I had to zip up to Bangor to make it in time. It was worth it though because I really enjoyed the class. It’s an intro to psychology course, which combined with this class is all I need to complete my degree. The teacher seems good, and the subject is something that definitely interests me. We started off the first day talking mostly about mental illnesses, which is a subject that hits somewhat close to home for me, so I really enjoyed learning some of the science behind it. After the class ended around eight thirty I stopped by the Tim Horton's my girlfriend works at to see her, headed home, and I’m now watching top gear and writing this journal while I wait for her to get home.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    YOu're doing your writing and watching Top Gear!!!

    :)

    Never tell your teacher stuff like that--we might get soda up our nose when we snort!

    Hey, this is fine: some detail, some sense of what goes on in a day, a personal touch or two.

    ReplyDelete