Thursday, August 29, 2013

Journal Entry 4


Today I worked from nine thirty till around seven thirty, and had a little protest outside the store. It was only ended up being about seven or eight people that protested for about two hours, but there were plenty of news crews around to make a big deal out of it. On the plus side of this, a high up lady  from corporate stopped in because of the protest and said I did a fantastic job running the store, which is always a good thing to hear. After all that was over, it turned into a pretty normal day. I got home around eight watched some t.v. while I worked on my writers autobiography, and completed just about all of it. I had some leftover pasta for dinner and I’m now typing up this journal entry before I head to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Weird that they are protesting low wages for food workers...while the food workers are inside doing--food work!

    Was store traffic down because of the protest?

    ReplyDelete