Monday, September 2, 2013
Journal 7
I skipped doing a journal yesterday, so I’ll cover the last two days I guess. We've been extremely busy at work the last two days, so I worked from eleven till midnight yesterday, and worked from ten till seven today. Both days were non stop busy the entire time I was there. Yesterday was the day before our truck delivery, so we ran out of a few things and I ended up taking a trip to one of the other stores in our franchise. When I got there around eight at night I ended up working there for a half hour since they were just as busy as us, then drove back to my store and worked for the rest of the night. Today wasn't as bad, but was still a busy day. Now that I’m home from work I’m watching the Sopranos, and I’m going to work on some stuff for my psychology class after I finish writing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can't do better than The Sopranos! I bought the boxed set and have watched it three times! What are y'gonna do!
ReplyDeleteYou can even argue that it will help you with your Psychology class since Dr Melfi has to be the world's worst shrink and is therefore a great negative example.