Thursday, October 24, 2013

Prompt 42

1. I’m originally from Arizona, but I've spent half my life in Maine.
2. My favorite food is sushi
3. I've watched scrubs so much that I know every line from all nine seasons.
4. I spend my spare time solving the rubik's cube.
5. I’m deathly afraid of public speaking. Like, more than anything else in the world.
6. I drink about four cups of coffee a day.
7. I don’t own a single pair of jeans.
8. I've worked at McDonald’s since I was fifteen year old.
9. I have a Calvin and Hobbes tattoo on my leg, and I have an equation for the golden ratio tattoo'd on my arm.
10. I've never been out of the country
11. I don’t drink or smoke
12. One of my biggest pet peeve is being late, I absolutely can’t stand being late.
13. I recently moved. When I packed all my things, my movie collection took up one more box than everything else I owned combined.
14. Although I’m a music fanatic and spend all my time listening to all sorts of it, how musicians manage to actually make the stuff is a completely mystery to me.
15. I’m a big fan of science fiction and fantasy.
16. I like the color blue
17. I have double jointed fingers (If that’s actually the right term for them)
18. I’m not very good at writing.
19. I’m planning on studying to be an electrician.
20. I spend way too much money online shopping.

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly the right idea--a series of random items, each one setting the reader's mind off on a track, a track immediately cut off by the following item, each one a minimini vignette. Nice!

    ReplyDelete